[Oxford63] Kate Cheney Chappell "Maine Women Pioneers III" Exhibit at UNE Gallery

Deb and Doug Edson edson4550 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 15:21:43 MDT 2013

Wow, Kate. That eagle's nest looked amazing. What a creative and thought
provoking
and meaningful project. You created an opportunity for those students who
participated
to have a very meaningful outside the box experience, and left them with a
great memory
to be proud of and cherish the rest of their lives! Well done!!
XXX Debbie

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 4:24 PM, Kate Chappell <kate at katechappellartspace.com