[Oxford63] 10 pictures for you

Betsy Cadbury betsycadbury at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 07:04:53 MDT 2013

Lelly, these are great!  Thanks for sharing.  And I absolutely support the idea of a trip on the CT River.  A few years ago I attended the wedding of one of my young cousins aboard one of those CT River boats, and it was great fun.  For those who suffer from seasickness and might therefore be hesitant, be assured that the boat was VERY stable - you wouldn't even have known you were on a boat - and the whole event was delightful.  And coming to see Lelly's house (and gardens, I presume!) sounds just perfect.  Thanks for offering, and count me in for 5 years hence!  Love to all,  Betsy