[Oxford63] Hi there, you all

MVSPS at aol.com MVSPS at aol.com
Tue Jun 11 19:15:41 MDT 2013

Missed so much, yet felt so connected! We, the class of 1963, are truly
awesome, be it together or in spirit!
Thoughts to all -
Susan

In a message dated 6/11/2013 7:58:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
brucket at aol.com writes:

Everyone has captured the weekend so well. For those who were not able to
join us, you were in our hearts. Do we have to wait five years to do it
again  and does it have to be in Hartford? Most are on the East coast and for
those  who have to fly, once we are on the plane, it does not matter where we
land!
Again, a thank you to everyone who helped put the weekend together and
especially to Sandy and Claudia for opening their homes to us. Wishing
everyone a great summer.

Barbara
Brucket at aol.com

oxford63  mailing  list