[Oxford63] Hi there, you all

MVSPS at aol.com MVSPS at aol.com
Sun Jun 9 18:04:35 MDT 2013

Thank you for all the emails! Felt that I was there, when I could not  be!

Do know that this weekend was one of bonding, sharing and friendship - such
 a beautiful thing after 50 years!

I so look forward to seeing some photos . ..  know that I missed out  on
the anecdotes, the stories, et al -
my heart goes out to you, Tina, for your loss - such a difficult  time.

By virtue of this reunion, perhaps some of us who live within a reasonable
distance, could reunite on a more regular basis .. .

Love and thoughts to each and every one of you -

Susan