[Oxford63] Reunion Regrets

Anne Aschenbach aaschenbach at comcast.net
Sun Jun 2 18:31:01 MDT 2013

Hi all,

Unfortunately I can’t attend our reunion...we were just back in CT over the May 24-26 weekend for our Godson’s graduation from Avon Old Farms and it wasn’t possible to stay in Hartford for two more weeks until the K-O festivities.  We’re approaching completion of construction of a cabin at Bea Black Hoverstock’s family ranch in Colorado and need to be present now to do final approvals, etc.  She and I send our very best to everybody and next Saturday we’ll toast all of you who’ll be together in Hartford next weekend.  Sounds like you’re going to have a great time and I hope someone takes tons of pictures!  I don’t do yoga but do play golf (as does Franny and it sounds as though she’s pretty darn good, BTW), plus my suggestion would’ve been to do a “power walk” around Reservoir #6 during the weekend!

My mother went to Oxford, was in Georgette Koopman’s class I believe, and also was a friend of so many of your mothers....but she went away to the Bennett School, later Bennett College, so didn’t graduate from Oxford.  Actually I think the school for a while had elementary years and that my uncle Henry went there...boys!!.  Will have to investigate that.

Best to all, have a great time,

XOXO Anne