[Oxford63] Reunion Regrets

Kaloty at aol.com Kaloty at aol.com
Sat Jun 1 11:41:44 MDT 2013

Dear Fellow 63s,
    Although I had thought I would certainly join  you for some of the
reunion festivities next weekend, I find that is not going  to work out as I had
hoped.  I have some conflicts that are going to make  it impossible to get
to Hartford, and I am disappointed.  I have enjoyed  reading about the
planning, thinking I would be able to participate.
    Elizabeth Park!!  What wonderful memories...I  can still hear the
playground swings squeaking and remember how I marveled  at a flower bed near the
greenhouse planted to look like an American  flag....magical childhood
memories.
    I wish all of you a Happy Reunion Weekend.  I  think you are going to
have a wonderful visit together.
    Very best wishes to all,
    Carol Doty Kalauskas