[Oxford63] Reunion Pics

Jane M. Hill jhill at cybermesa.com
Mon Jul 8 12:06:17 MDT 2013

Dear Lelly,

Thanks, but think you are referring to "candids". Anyhow, I went ahead
with the slideshow, but I thought I could put up another page with your
photos, or anyone who wanted to provide them. I can steal them from your
emailat current size. If you would like them bigger, then you would need
to send them to me again. Just let me know. I bet that like me, you
enjoy taking photos more than dealing with the technicalities.

It's hot and busy here, too. All the grand kids were away last week, and
that gave me more time to fiddle with the photos. I loved being back in
Hartfordand seeing all of you.

*** Jane ***

Cyber Mesa Telecom
Santa Fe Headquarters