[Oxford63] Reunion Pics

claudiagwardyak at comcast.net claudiagwardyak at comcast.net
Fri Jul 5 10:12:34 MDT 2013

I love these photos, Jane - you really captured the feel of the whole thing... best photo ever of our cat!!! - and so nice of each of us missing one of you)  - and the groups - Thank you so much - and thanks to Lelly and others who shared photos before.  It was really fun and good to be together - we are definitely coming to Santa Fe.  Let's all go!  Claudia