[Oxford63] Introducing my grandson, Reilly Livingston Snow

MVSPS at aol.com MVSPS at aol.com
Tue Jan 22 16:30:06 MST 2013

Hi there everyone -

Am so delighted to introduce you to my 1st grandchild

Born on January 3rd, 8 1/2 lbs. and so very healthy. I am blessed.

Went to Boston to meet him when he was 1 week old - yes, put to work
immediately:
feeding, folding laundry, rocking, cooking . . . wanted to give Paige some
time out to
catch a much-needed "cat nap" or two. Was so delighted to see that my son,
Ben, is a
very hands on Daddy. Shall I dare say he was well-raised???

This picture is of Reilly at 2 weeks old . . .

Here's to our 50th - stay warm everyone!

Susan