[Oxford63] Reunion - Friday night

claudiagwardyak at comcast.net claudiagwardyak at comcast.net
Tue Apr 30 12:34:26 MDT 2013

Hi, Everyone - I thought of a restaurant - Shish Kebab - in West Hartford Center.  It is next to or almost next to Lux, Bond and Green - if you remember where that is.

The food is absolutely delicious - of  course, lamb and beef, but also wonderful vegetables, like pumpkin, tomato, and greens - it is not really spicy, but flavored with cumin,  etc (close to  but not the same as Indian food).  Everyone likes it, even my not gastronimically adventurous husband.  Great basmati rice and dumplings too.

I called and they can accommodate us upstairs so it will be quiet enough to hear each other - the bar is on the first floor.  The service is very helpful and professional - love this place, as you can see.

If you all like this idea, please let me know, and I will make a reservation.  If you have other ideas, please "speak up." via this forum.

:)  Claudia