[Oxford63] Sunday brunch

Kate Chappell kate at katechappellartspace.com
Wed Apr 24 18:22:09 MDT 2013

Hi, Alana.
Awhile back I said I would bring fresh fruit and Kate's butter. I can get the bagels and cream cheese too to go with Judy's wild  salmon (sounds extraordinary).  Really looking forward to seeing everyone. I'm on Monhegan Island right now ( Earth Day) and the rain stopped, sun is out and everything is "greening up real good", as the Dave Mallet ( our friend and Maine folksinger) song goes.
 Had a nice email conversation with Courtney, and I think doing the Skype session at 5:30 sounds less hectic.
Count down to 50 years !
Kate
Sent from my iPhone