[Oxford63] Reunion Update

Nanny-Co Lathrop ncl at gmavt.net
Wed Apr 24 17:45:39 MDT 2013

I haven't been able to open the spreadsheet on my ancient computer -
but, I'm planning on the same schedule as Debbie's. I may be around
Fri night too if something is going on. What is still needed for
brunch? I could bring Vermont honey and jam or maybe a fruit salad-
without access to the spreadsheet I don't see where the holes still
are... Looking forward to seeing you all soon again, Nanny-Co