[Oxford63] Update

claudiagwardyak at comcast.net claudiagwardyak at comcast.net
Wed Apr 24 15:00:11 MDT 2013

I think 5:30 is a good idea.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Buena Chilstrom" <buenabob at gmail.com>
To: "oxford63" <oxford63 at cyber-community.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 9:17:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Oxford63] Update

Susan asked that I found out about Skype possibilities from KO.

I've been in communication with Nicole Kimball. She has responded that they could arrange for it at our dinner location.  The information she has received indicates that we could have teleconferencing or videoconferencing.  I expressed a concern that if we did it right at the 6 o'clock dinner time, it would probably be noisy with everyone from both 50 year classes arriving.  I suggested that perhaps setting a 5:30 time for the call might make more sense.  Nicole indicated that we could put the information on the reunion invitation.

Does this sound ok?

Buena