[Oxford63] Latest Spreadsheet

Kate Chappell kate at katechappellartspace.com
Wed Apr 17 20:02:52 MDT 2013

Dear Nancy,
I am having trouble opening the spread sheet, too. I will just say that Tom and I are coming down Friday,?so we can join in whatever is planned then ( I missed that), and I'd like to join in the yoga Saturday and Sandy's lunch; dinner at KO; brunch at Claudia's, to which I will bring cheese and fruit.
I just learned that Courtney's brother came to the Maine Women Pioneers art  show that I am in and took pictures for her of my work. I am sorry missed him, but I think they still have a house in Biddeford Pool? What a coincidence.
I am excited that we may be able to Skype with Courtney at the dinner - I hope that works out.
Counting the days,
Kate
Sent from my iPhone