[Oxford63] Reunion Update

HARALD BORDEWIECK hbordewieck at snet.net
Wed Apr 10 18:38:26 MDT 2013

I couldn't access google either or get into the item shared by Judy.
But to my surprise (I am not a big fan of Excel) I seemed to be able to add to the brunch contributions on Nancy's  spreadsheet and then save it under another name.
So here it is. Additional suggestions might include an egg dish deviled or otherwise, a crab or chicken salad, cheeses, smoked fishes (hmmm-plural...?)  I'm sure you have favorites.
Nancy et al, let me know if you want me to send future brunch updates on participants and food just to Nancy, to cut down on the number of emails entering your box.
How nice it will be to talk face to face!
Alana