[Oxford63] Reunion Update

Nancy Luke nancy_luke at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 10 16:26:13 MDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I've been updating my copy of the spreadsheet with the intention of emailing it
at least weekly.  I've attached its current version.  Should I continue to do
this, or is everyone updating the Google Docs spreadsheet?  I have not been able
to access it.

Regarding Sally Huss's question,

"This may be a stupid question, but what is the rationale for some of us going
to Kingswood for lunch and some of us the Sandy's?",

Idon't know.  I thought it was easy to first meet at KO, eat there, and then
disburse as desired.  Personally, I wanted to take a tour and see the
documentary.

Nancy