[Oxford63] reunion schedule to date - it's all here, I think

Barbara brucket at aol.com
Wed Apr 10 11:10:44 MDT 2013

My method of dressing is whatever will fit in the carry-on. If I can do the Bar Mitzvah the weekend before in Philly in a carry-on, then I can do this. I once did a wedding and a funeral in a carry-on. Luckily the wedding was not formal and basic black worked for both! Car trips drive me crazy as I can take whatever I want.
We are staying at the Marriott Farmington on Farm Springs Rd. There are a few of them in Farmington.
Getting very excited. I think it will be a great weekend.

Barbara
Brucket at aol.com