[Oxford63] reunion schedule to date - it's all here, I think

Judy Powers judyapowers at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 09:21:06 MDT 2013

Oh Lord ... don't ask me1  I've been forever challenged with "What to
Wear?"  (To this day, I  think can remember saying to my mother, one Sunday
morning, "If God doesn't like me in my bluejeans, then I won't go.")
Probably the major reason I was happy with (and would always encourage)
UNIFORMS.       Judy P.

--
Judith A. Powers
4337 Larchwood Ave