[Oxford63] Let Me Know

Betsy Cadbury betsycadbury at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 9 11:20:47 MDT 2013

Thanks, Nancy - great idea to make a spreadsheet!

I am now certain that I will be unable to attend the Sunday brunch at Claudia's - we are expecting guests from Australia that day, and I have to get home early.

And you might want to add Susie Myers Howard to your list.  I believe she intends to be there on Saturday at least, because she has offered to drive me around!  :)  West Hartford has changed so much since I lived in CT that I'm afraid I'd get totally lost!

See you all in June!  Betsy