[Oxford63] our 50th reunion

Leslie And Cotty cmbarlow at snet.net
Sun Apr 7 17:09:15 MDT 2013

Thanks Nancy for offering to keep track of what everyone is doing, I was wondering how we were going to keep track of what everyone wants to do!

For me : KO lunch & dinner
Brunch at Claudia's - what can I bring - some Champagne for mimosas?
Yoga - yes
Not sure about the afternoon tea - need more info..

Lelly

Sent from my iPad