[Oxford63] our 50th reunion

MVSPS at aol.com MVSPS at aol.com
Sun Apr 7 16:15:57 MDT 2013

I am on the same page as you, Nancy . . . we should truly try to keep
everything simple.
I am going to email Nicole at K-O tomorrow re: photos and any costs.
If you could keep a spreadsheet, that would be wonderful
For me:
KO Lunch & Dinner - yes
Sunday Brunch - not sure yet as may be visiting with family
Yoga - No

Susan

In a message dated 4/7/2013 3:30:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,