[Oxford63] our 50th reunion

Deb and Doug Edson edson4550 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 11:41:10 MDT 2013

Debbie here -

Who takes the picture? Is there a photographer there who does it, or is it
something
we set up? Is there a specific place where classes take pictures ... or
does each class
just do what they want?

As far as timing goes, I suggest something close to dinner (5:30?) so those
of us who
do not want to hang out at Kingswood during the day don't have to go back
and forth
(from wherever we are).

BTW, Banbury Lane option is a no go. Too bad, it would have been a great
spot to have
a gathering. Is anyone who lives in W Hartford area able to
offer a place for lunch and hanging out Sat afternoon before dinner? I know
you, Lelly,
mentioned your place. As far as I'm concerned, as I mentioned before, lunch
can be no
hassle ... everyone bring a bag lunch, or we could order pizza ...
whatever. I just look
forward to spending time with you all and being able to sit and talk. It
has been awhile ...
we must have a lot of stories to tell!!

Hugs to all -
Debbie