[Oxford63] 50th Reunion!!

HOW81ARD at aol.com HOW81ARD at aol.com
Thu Apr 4 06:49:46 MDT 2013

Am chiming in here with another "agree".

With the school providing us a Saturday  picnic and dinner, I think they're
saying they really want us to  be there for this big occasion.  I don't
think we could come up with  anything better on our own - plus it would
definitely be work!

I will pass on Yoga, but I did like Judy's suggestion of a  walk through
Elizabeth Park - the roses should at least have buds by that  time --- my car
can take 3 others if anyone else is  interested.  They might even have a
softball field there --- can't  remember.

Regardless, I'm all for the idea of keeping it simple  with down time to
catch up with our old pals.
Susie

In a message dated 4/3/2013 8:38:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,