[Oxford63] Reunion

Jane M. Hill jhill at cybermesa.com
Tue Oct 16 21:02:30 MDT 2012

Any reason not to have the Reunion in Chicago? I think it would be lots
of fun. We could stay at a hotel near Courtney's digs and have fabulous
meals at nearby restaurants with private rooms. None of us attended
school at the current campus. It's about us, not K-O. Could we think out
of the box for a moment? Why not?

*** Jane ***

Cyber Mesa Telecom
Santa Fe Headquarters