[Oxford63] Franny's Email is not Working

MVSPS at aol.com MVSPS at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 19:05:08 MDT 2012

I do not - yet, Jane, thank you so very much for setting up a Class email.
I just had a wonderful conversation with Nancy, Jimmy's wife. May this sad
occasion, a wake-up call for us all, bring us closer together in memory of
MJ at  our 50th.

Susan

In a message dated 10/15/2012 5:14:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,