[Oxford63] MJ

MVSPS at aol.com MVSPS at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 18:55:44 MDT 2012

In a message dated 10/15/2012 9:29:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
koopman.rena at comcast.net writes:

Since  there are lots of people who want to know:
Jim and Nancy Vineburgh's  address is:
21 E Summerton Ct, Bluffton, SC  29910
843-757-0760

And if anyone wants to write to MJ's beloved  partner  Laurie Hall
They lived at:
110 Woodbine Drive
East  Hampton NY 11937

I had the honor of being MJ's oldest friend. Our  parents were close so MJ
and I first played together when we were 2 years  old. In the 65 or so years
of our friendship, we never had a fight. Jim  said the truest thing when we
discussed MJ's being an organ donor .."I only  hope someone gets her
personality"
She did not have an easy life but her  'go to' mode was one of laughter, and
generosity. The only blessing of the  apparent heart attack Friday morning
was that she did not  suffer.

Looking forward to seeing you in  June
Rena

oxford63  mailing  list