[Oxford63] (no subject)

Judy Powers judyapowers at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 14:15:05 MDT 2012

Thank you, Lelly for letting us know; and everyone, for bringing these
pieces foward. .  The community  we were as adolescents into our late teens
is recreating itself through these letters and stories shared through this
technology that Jane has so kindly hosted.

 I would have been much happier if it were just through the joy
of revisiting and recreating in June.   Sadly, we are of the age now that
we will experience these losses more and more often.  I, too, am grateful
that MJ did not appear to suffer.

Judy Powers

--
Judith A. Powers