[Oxford63] MJ

MVSPS at aol.com MVSPS at aol.com
Sun Oct 14 16:57:12 MDT 2012

OMG! I am so saddened by this . . . MJ and I have been i-mail buddies
forever! We have shared so much online and were both looking forward to our
50th!!! Yes, life is so precious.
Yes, let us "dredge" up the memories of MJ for a sentimental/humorous
memorial for one very special classmate.
Thanks, Lelly -
Susan

In a message dated 10/14/2012 6:31:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,