[Oxford63] Small world

Deb and Doug Edson edson4550 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 06:28:21 MDT 2012

Wow, love the yoga class idea. And, just want to say "ditto" on the
statement Judy made that the most important thing about our reunion is
having a time and space for us to be together. Remember gathering in the
old library/study hall at Oxford and winding up in a circle
talking?...dinner at Tina's parents house? I just really enjoy being able
to sit and talk with everyone .
XXX Debbie