[Oxford63] Do you remember these?

MVSPS at aol.com MVSPS at aol.com
Thu Nov 29 19:57:50 MST 2012

Hi Bonnie -

Lelly and I talked tonight . . . want all to wait until April 2013 to
figure out the schedule for our 50th.
The emails have gone off the page and we all must be realistic about what
we all can do!

I am going to email my connection at K-O re: photo-ops - do believe that it
 is important that we represent 1963!! For we always have been such a
class!

Also, do believe that we should be at the dinner - a time to catch up with
so many other classes.

We can then decide about brunch at Claudia's on Sunday . . .

May you all have a wonderful holiday . . . time to think . . . let us
reconnect in April.

Thoughts - here's to the Class of 1963!

Susan

In a message dated 11/28/2012 11:17:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,