[Oxford63] Another grandchild

Barbara brucket at aol.com
Wed Nov 28 14:23:23 MST 2012

Cute kids. We seem to always stay at the Marriott in Farmington or the one in Windsor as we are there to visit family and it needs to be convenient. West Hartford Center is fabulous. If anyone has not been there lately, it is a must. Great restaurants. Blueback Square across from Kingswood has an REI, Whole foods, etc.

Barbara
Brucket at aol.com