[Oxford63] Another grandchild

Barbara brucket at aol.com
Wed Nov 28 13:59:57 MST 2012

Enjoy the little ones now. Our oldest grandson is 15 and having a conversation is like pulling teeth. Need this phase to pass before his brother, almost 13, gets there. I think I need some more little ones.
Our younger son remarried so who knows.
I try to remember us at 15 and even my boys at 15. It is much scarier now plus they all text each other instead of talking.

Barbara
Brucket at aol.com