[Oxford63] Our Reunion

MVSPS at aol.com MVSPS at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 18:54:19 MST 2012

As I was not at the last reunion, would like only the BEST for the Class of
 '63! Would you like me to contact Oxford again to find out what is
specifically  planned for Oxford. Perhaps that is not included on the schedule that
I sent to  you all.

Susan

In a message dated 11/26/2012 7:49:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,