[Oxford63] Our Reunion

MVSPS at aol.com MVSPS at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 16:44:27 MST 2012

Thought so, too - yet, a consensus of the class will work - what is best
for those who are traveling/flying?

In a message dated 11/25/2012 10:28:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mhickok1 at verizon.net writes:

Hi Susan.  i thought the idea was that Claudia had so kindly offered  her
home for brunch on Sunday...not that we weren't going to attend the events
on Saturday at school.

Thanks   Bonnie

Sent from my iPad