[Oxford63] Our Reunion

MVSPS at aol.com MVSPS at aol.com
Sun Nov 25 19:22:16 MST 2012

Hi there everyone -

Just want to know . . . is the consensus that we not meet at Kingswood for
a reunion/photo op in favor of a lunch at Claudia's? Yes, agree that
Kingswood  was NOT our school, yet fun to catch up with other classes, especially
Kingswood  Class of '63.

Sounds lovely . . . yet, I would frankly like to catch up with other
classes and our Kingswood class. I do not want to be the class that negates the
public 50th! Would love to meet at Kingswood then go to Claudia's . . .
what are all of your thoughts?

Hope that you all had a lovely T-Giving.

Susan