[Oxford63] :50th + MJ question

Barbara brucket at aol.com
Sun Nov 25 14:56:15 MST 2012

I am sure MJ should have laughed at this but years ago I cleaned out all my old pictures and sent them to the people in the picture. One of them was of MJ dancing with my old high school boyfriend, Jon Chester, way before he and I started dating which was our junior year. We were old enough that we had a party! She was still at Oxford then. I cannot remember to which one of them I sent the picture. Actually, when Jon passed away, I sent his son Jon's Kingswood ring which was on an old charm bracelet. Funny the things you remember.

Barbara
Brucket at aol.com