[Oxford63] :50th + MJ question

Rena Koopman koopman.rena at comcast.net
Sun Nov 25 10:23:03 MST 2012

I am driving in from Boston and more than glad to help in whatever way I
can. We can talk as it gets closer

question: who remembers  what years MJ went to Oxford with us?
I am helping her partner Laurie with a timeline and don't trust my memory on
this.
Any info. Big or small, will be welcome!
Thanks
Rena