[Oxford63] Fwd: 50th

MVSPS at aol.com MVSPS at aol.com
Tue Nov 20 17:54:37 MST 2012

How very thoughtful, Claudia - Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

In a message dated 11/20/2012 7:25:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
claudiagwardyak at comcast.net writes:

I would be  happy to offer our house in Bloomfield for brunch on Sunday.
It is on  the way to the airport.  Claudia

Claudia Bell Gwardyak
Claudia Bell &  Associates
www.claudiabell.com
claudiagwardyak at comcast.net