[Oxford63] 50th Reunion

MVSPS at aol.com MVSPS at aol.com
Fri Nov 2 17:37:43 MDT 2012

Hi everyone -

This has been quite the week! Hurricane Sandy has impacted so many! Hope
that not too many of you are suffering from home loss, damage or power
outages.  While 80% of Wilton is still without power, I was one of the lucky 20%
who does  have power. Friends have been here for showers, to do laundry and
to share  meals.
Am so glad that I can help!

Re: our reunion - Brewster Boyd, Kingswood Class of '63 called me today to
find out what our plans are . . .
evidently, K-O is planning a Saturday dinner for everyone. Sounds like fun
as we all could catch up with other classes. . . . should you want to know
more  about the "formal" plans for the reunion, you can contact Nicole
Kimball, the  K-O reunion coordinator - 860.727.5014. Or, if you like, I will
call her and ask  that she send me a schedule of events which I will forward to
you all. Let me  know . . .

Here's to our 50th! Can you believe it?

Susan