[Oxford63] Fwd: MJ's Tribute Video

Betsy Cadbury betsycadbury at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 07:42:50 MST 2012

What a fabulous montage, and a wonderful tribute to MJ.  I didn't know her very well, as we only overlapped at Oxford for a year, but this brought back memories of that great laugh!  Loved your rainbow analogy, Rena. I'm really looking forward to seeing you all in June.  Do we have any idea how many of us are planning to return for reunion?  Happy New Year to all,  Betsy