[Oxford63] Jackie Kennedy Onassis

Kate Cheney Chappell kcpoetry at aol.com
Mon Sep 19 17:45:41 MDT 2011

Dear Betsy,
I have been on the island most of September and will be back on Friday
the 23 for the last week leading up to Trap Day Oct. 1, the official
start of the lobstering season there. We will finish filming that
weekend. It seems that you and Peggy will be zigging when I zag, so I
am very sorry I will not be there when you are. You can see my work
still at the Lupine gallery, as well as the porch of the Island Inn
and the activity room of the Monhegan House. I have open studio hours
in August, but any other time you can call. Darn! That would have been
fun. I enjoyed our visit last time. Have a great sister time together!
The wedding sounds lovely. We had a niece and a nephew in weddings
this summer, and it was such fun to see the younger generation
embarking on that journey.
Best,
Kate

Sent from my iPhone