[Oxford63] It's that time again . . .

MVSPS at aol.com MVSPS at aol.com
Sat Mar 7 18:42:22 MST 2009

Happy New Year to you all!

Yes, a new and scary year is upon us . . . yet, let us look to the  positive,
sharing news, be it good or bad,
for the summer issue of the K-O magazine.

Deadline for me to submit is April 4th . . . from you to me, March 25th . .
. that will allow me time to write and submit. Please send news/pics to
_mvsps at aol.com_ (mailto:mvsps at aol.com)  - DO NOT respond to this email as  it will
go to everyone and there will be no new news in the publication.

May this email find all of you well and going forward, despite the  negatives
in all the news - guess what, we shall survive . . . our parents did  and so
shall we!

Thoughts and love -

Susan

P.S. As another thought . . . if the news is negative, I can also do a "for
us only" newsletter . . . let me know
your thoughts - the Class of '63 is and should always be  family!