[Oxford63] Hello you all

James Margraf jmargraf at ne.rr.com
Wed Apr 1 15:20:31 MDT 2009

SOrry I am so late in responding but have been away for 3 weeks. All is well with the Margraf family in N.H.WE were in Florida getting away from the cold, but actually did alot of skiing this winter. Jimmy loves retiement and is taking piano lessons and trying to raise our chocolate lab, Wrigley. I continue to work helping poor students to get into college which is getting tougher with this economy but we continue to do very well. When not working we seem to spend alot of time getting our grandparent fix. We now have 3 grandbabies and 2 more on the way. I am enthralled.
Had a great winter day with Lelly and her husband in February! Best to all in the CLASS OF 63! sUSIE mARGRAF