[Oxford63] Reunion '08

Jane M. Hill jhill at cybermesa.com
Mon May 19 09:23:33 MDT 2008

[ The following messages are really from Lelly. She sent pictures, but
the files were a bit too big to go out to the list. We are working on
making the photos smaller and possibly putting them on the Web site.
Also, the current email list is available at:
http://www.cyber-community.com/oxford63.nsf/Class%20List?OpenPage Sorry
to miss the reunion - Jane ]

Hi Everyone -

  I tried sending this e-mail the other night but it didn't go through with
  7 pics attached!  So I'll try sending the pics in smaller batches.

  As Barbara said, we had a small and intimate reunion!  The highlight
  undoubtedly was Kate's exhibit and explanation of her prints - so
  very personal and close to nature.  Do check out her website and see
  some of her designs:  katecheneychappell.com.

  Out dinner at Agnes Peelle's was relaxing and lively.  Dennis (headmaster)
  joined us for a glass of wine on the patio - a lovely spring evening.
Four
  husbands joined us for dinner which made the evening more like a dinner
  party that a reunion!

  Best to all -

  Lelly

Hi Everyone -

I tried sending this e-mail the other night but it didn't go through
with pics attached! So I'll try sending the pics in smaller batches. As
Barbara said, we had a small and intimate reunion!  The highlight
undoubtedly was Kate's exhibit and explanation of her prints - so very
personal and close to nature. Do check out her website and see some of
her designs: katecheneychappell.com. Out dinner at Agnes Peelle's was
relaxing and lively. Dennis (headmaster) joined us for a glass of wine
on the patio - a lovely spring evening. Four husbands joined us for
dinner which made the evening more like a dinner party than a reunion!

Best to all -

Lelly

/LESLIE BARLOW <cmbarlow at snet.net>
/ <%5C%22http://www.cybermesa.com/ContactCM%5C%22>