[Oxford63] Reunion

Judith Whitcomb jwhitcomb at alaska.com
Tue Mar 25 09:20:01 MST 2008

Lelly
   Thank you so much for your planning. Count me in. I will be able to
send money after my return on April 28th.
I still hope that Courtney can come. Let us know the time and
directions.

Katie,
   I guess an invitation is coming with directions to the museum in New
Britain? Timing?  I am excited.

Grossie
   I am so glad I got my ticket from Alaska early with miles. I hope you
can swing it. I'd love to see you.

Everyone-
    What an incredible response.   What an incredible class.

  Lots of love to all,

     Judy