[Oxford63] We are still such a class!

MVSPS at aol.com MVSPS at aol.com
Tue Apr 15 18:42:11 MDT 2008

Hi everyone -

Words are truly insufficient for the support I have received from so many  of
you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart - overwhelming, yet increases my
strength as we go forward with Zach.

We all are wearing Livestrong bracelets . . . and I have ordered Lance
Armstrong's book.

The most amazing gift: all of Zach's co-workers have given up their  vacation
time so that Z will not lose
his pay! Wow! Was one of the few times Zach was choked up.

His chemo and journey starts on Monday, the 21st - very vigorous . . .  shall
keep you posted, dear friends.

Yes, he is positive, educated and going forward with the knowledge that he
has an incredible support group.

All love -

Susan

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)