[Oxford63] Saturday Dinner

Frances Michaelson franmichaelson at live.com
Sun Apr 13 18:34:22 MDT 2008

Hi Leslie,
I will be there solo...Ben is really not up to a reunion weekend after his heart surgery...I'll be staying with Mother and Ellsworth at Duncaster and trying to see them as much as possible, but Sat evening will be fine.
See you then,
Franny

Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 07:46:46 -0700From: cmbarlow at snet.netTo: oxford63 at cyber-community.comSubject: [Oxford63] Saturday Dinner
Hey Everyone -

I need to know by May 1st how many of you will be joining us for dinner
at the Peelles including husbands, etc.

We will probably be gathering around 5 and make it an early evening so
that people that have to drive can get home at a decent hour.

So let me know.

LellyLeslie & Cotty