[Oxford63] To Sally Newell Huss

john huss johnandsallyhuss at verizon.net
Fri Sep 7 07:47:23 MDT 2007

Hi, Susan, et al,

I know too well how frustrating computers can be.  Anyway,  I  believe I
mentioned that I spent 2 weeks in May in China with my cousin, Heidi Erdman
Heublein, her husband, Andrew, seven-year-old daughter, Sophie, and her
parents, Tony and Carole Erdman.  Some of you may remember that Carole was
the secretary at Oxford when we were students.  The purpose of our trip was
to bring home the Heubleins' new daughter, Xiao Yin.  She is a beautiful,
brilliant 4 year old who is rapidly adapting to her new life and mastering
English at lightening speed.  It was fascinating to witness the Chinese,
especially in Beijing, preparing for next summer's Olympics.

Sally

  _____