[Oxford63] NEWS !!!

Brucket at aol.com Brucket at aol.com
Mon Aug 14 13:49:25 MDT 2006

All is well in Atlanta. Alan and I celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary in
June. Dan, Megan, Sam 9 and Jake 6 are in Philadelphia and Jon and Kris are
in Houston. We spend most of our travel time visiting them and Alan's mother in
Florida. His mother will be 90 in January and rebuilt her house after
hurricane Wilma last year. She still lives independently. We are bicycling and hiking
and occasionally sailing. I exercise daily and do Pilates and lots of yoga.
Some of my fiber work, especially beadwork, has been in juried shows. It has
been lots of fun since I still cannot draw a thing.

Barbara Gross Rucket
Brucket at aol.com