[Oxford63] Fwd:[ PAT CRONIN] Email Addresses

Jane M. Hill jhill at cybermesa.com
Wed Sep 21 13:57:10 MDT 2005

Dear Courtney,

The pictures came through just fine! Pat LOOKS like a good kid. Keep
thinking Santa Fe! Business is good, and we have landed most of the
musical entities in Santa Fe, short of the Opera (which we are working on).

Here are the missing emails that we have never had:

    Cherie LeBel
    Gwen Moses
    Jimmy Malan
    Louise Hatch
    Nancy Shepard

In addition, it looks like both Penny Kearns and Bea Black have changed
their email addresses, in that email to them bounces. Also, it looks
like Sally Newell might have a new address. If anyone has any contact
with any of the above, could you wrangle an email address and send it my
way?

Thanks.

*** Jane ***

Cyber Mesa Telecom